Morpeth - A1 Service Area, Northumberland NE61 6TA
- A prime trading location on the A1 with direct access from the new Morpeth Northern Bypass.
- 31,000 vehicles passing daily.
- Outline planning permission granted in November 2016.
- Service Site extending to 2.5 acres, available for complimentary Roadside uses.
- Suitable for a range of uses including drive-thru, pub, restaurant, hotel and office.
- The development includes an Innovation Centre with suites from 144 sq m available on lease terms.
- Leasehold (design and build) offers preferred, freehold proposal will be considered.
THE DEVELOPMENT SITE
The land edged orange on the plan is available as a "serviced site" and extends to approximately 2.5 acres (1.01 hectares) in total. Smaller development plots are available to meet interested parties specific requirements.
The successful party(ies) will enjoy prime position as part of the larger roadside development site, where separate access will provide off the internal estate road, servicing the Service Area, Innovation Centre and a high quality residential development of 150 houses beyond.
As part of the development our client will provide an Innovation Centre at the entrance of the development (edged yellow on the plan). Seven 144 sq m (1,550 sq ft) units with B1 employment uses consents will be available for occupation on flexible lease terms.