Stockport - 52- 54 Wellington Road North, Cheshire SK4 1HF
These premises comprise of 3 separate elements: -
Hand Car Wash
This former petrol filling station has been converted to accommodate this current occupation. The original forecourt canopy remains and accommodates the primary function of the business. At the rear of the site the former kiosk has been converted to provide an office and customer waiting areas together with a tyre workshop.
52 Wellington Road. Situated at the corner of Wellington Road North and Parsonage Street and originally constructed in the 1890's the external elevations are of architectural merit and have been Grade II listed. The premises are arranged in a single and part two storey configuration with open plan showroom and amenities at ground floor level with first floor office/storage above.
The accommodation extends to provide
Ground Floor showroom 2,180 sq ft / 202.7 sq m
First floor 220 sq ft / 20.5 sq m
TOTAL 2, 400 sq ft / 223.20 sq m
Car Park (Compound) Located behind the hand car wash facility there is a secure compound with compact hard standing. Access to the compound is via Parsonage Street/Wyatt Street. The car park can accommodate circa 30 vehicles and is currently occupied.
Combined the 3 elements extend to provide site of 0.49 acres (0.198 hectares)